Oct 13, 2014

Thoughts About Big Hero 6 Trailer



Now that the second trailer for Disney's Big Hero 6 is out I think it's time I gave my two cents about it. First I have to say, the trailer looks great. It makes me really excited to see the movie, like a good trailer should. I haven't really been on the BH6 hype train so far, but with this trailer I'm carefully climbing aboard.

I think this movie is gonna be a really good one. It will probably not do as well as Frozen, or be as good, but it will keep Disney loud and proud. Disney has undeniably a good thing going on right now, everything seems to click. The movie seems like it's going to be a really fun one, but with a lot of heart and of course, action. As long as they mix those right, it'll be a joy to watch it. Baymax seems like such an enjoyable character, funny and loveable at the same time. He will also probably kick some major ass.

My one worry about the movie is that the other characters won't get enough screentime or development. Except for Baymax and Hiro, there are four other main characters, that in the trailers have looked more like sidekicks. Since it's called Big Hero 6 I would assume that there are six main characters, but it seems like Hiro and Baymax will get all the attention and character growth. Which isn't bad, it's good to focus on a few characters and give them more screen time, but it's called Big Hero 6.

I also have to mention the designs, like everyone else already has. The city and the world looks incredible. I think this movie will lend itself pretty nicely to 3D, except for the fact that the glasses will wash out and darken the colors. I don't know if it will be shown in 3D, but I'm assuming that's the case. Anyway, I'm really looking forward to watching Big Hero 6, it looks like it will be a fun and heartfilled adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment